Wednesday 25 July 2012

Stargazing at the Omni Theatre, Singapore

What not in Singapore? You ask for something and I'm sure, you will get it here. Am I right? Or may be I'm wrong but right now I'm gonna introduce you to a wonderful stargazing experience from an observatory situated at 1o 20' 03" N latitude, 103o 44' 14" E longitude, 15.27 m Height (m.s.l) which I don't understand much =) but apparently it means one of the few in the world that is located next to the Equator. This unique position opens up more vistas in the sky and allows you to view constellations in both the northern and southern celestial hemispheres.

Time: 7.50pm - 10.00pm every Friday

The Observatory (at the Omni-Theatre building)
21 Jurong Town Hall Road, 
Singapore 609433
T: (65) 6425 2500

Note: Information and content from respective website. It is for informational purposes only.

0 comments:

 

Welcome to Super Mommies & Daddies Blog! Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting